Thank you for your interest to join Malawi Scotland Partnership. Currently we have 1 staff vacancy and 3 board vacancies available.
Click here to Apply for Board Vacancies
We have 3 board vacancies to fill which can be applied by downloading a Board Application Form here and a pitch at our AGM on 25th July, 2019. Members will then elect board members of their choice from the shortlisted candidates.
Note that only MaSP full members will be allowed to apply and participate in the voting process.
GROSS SALARY: MK750,000
Position Summary: Under the leadership of the Chief Executive Officer, the Programme Officer shall assists in developing, managing and evaluating various programme elements within MaSP. The ProgrammeOfficer will be a liaison person between MaSP and its stakeholders such us members, government personnel and service providers. The programme officer shall be expected to develop and maintain a variety of critical relationships, manage the organization’s database and promote the visibility of the same.
Duties and Responsibilities
1.0. Planning and implementation:
• Coordinate the planning of quarterly and annual project work plans
• Ensure that project activities are implemented within the agreed time lines with the funders
• Identify needs and respond to inquiries from members
• Develop relevant planning tools and share with all project staff
• Support CEO in the planning of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities
• Model relationship building skills in all interactions, actively responding to member inquiries as and when it is necessary
• Raise awareness of MaSP through the organization’s communication plan to prospective members and partners and build strategic relationships
• Assist in the implementation of the Resource Mobilization Strategy
• Establish new programme activities and develop and maintain relevant partnerships
• Assist in dissemination of information to MaSP members, government, the Scottish government and the SMP
• Facilitate the planning and management of events
• Deliver bi-monthly news bulletins
• Ensuring quality and timely submission of all donor reports
• Coordinate and drafting organizational monthly,bi-annual and annual reports
• Manage the organization’s member database and consider tailor made services
• Participate in drafting of concept notes and proposals
• Making follow ups with potential donors on submitted proposals
4.0 Experience and Education:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Humanities or International Development. Those with a Masters Degree will have an added advantage
• At least 5 years working experience in a reputable organization
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Must have proficiency in the use of technology as an information management tool
• Excellent communication, Writing and Presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent planning, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Computer literate, experience working with databases strongly preferred
Interested candidates must send their application letters along with detailed curriculum vitae by 17thJune, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to The Chief Executive Officer, Malawi Scotland Partnership, P.O Box 1589, Lilongwe. ATTENTION: Chief Executive Officer.