Currently, schools remain closed since their closure on 18th January and Boarding school learners were retained to be assessed and tested. The preliminary results showed mass infection among the learners therefore to cut school-community infection cycle a decision was taken to maintain all borders in school. The students have been isolated as per health guidelines on covid-19.
- Scotland-Malawi Covid-19 Coordination Meeting 13
- Community Forum Organization Has Rolled Out Children Counseling
- SCOTLAND-MALAWI COVID-19 EMERGENCY OXYGEN APPEAL: Donate Now
- MaSP Youth Forum Meeting: Youth Intervention in the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- UYO TRAINED MOTHER GROUPS ON SEWING REUSABLE SANITARY PADS