Kaporo Smallholder Farmers Association (KASFA) with support from Just Trading Scotland (JTS) donated Personal Protective Equipment to Iponga Health Centre and Kaporo Rural Hospital to enable medical staff treat patients with or without Covid-19 effectively. KASFA is a farmers’ organisation in Karonga that produces Kilombero Rice which is promoted and sold by JTS across the UK.
- Black Lives Matter: Scotland, Malawi and the fight against racism
- KASFA in partnership with Just Trading Scotland donates PPE to Rural Community Health Centers
- Safeguarding Training Announcement
- UPDATE BY THE TASKFORCE ON THE RE-OPENING OF SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
- BREAKING NEWS – PRESIDENT ANNOUNCES 3 CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONA VIRUS IN MALAWI