Internship Position – MaSP Blantyre office
Period – January to March subject to renewal if funds will be available)
Position Summary: Under the leadership of the Regional Coordinator for the south, the intern shall assist in keeping records for the resource center. The intern will be a link between thecenter in the south and all MaSP stakeholders such us members within the southern region.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recording and compiling CRCstatistics.
- Assisting the Regional Coordinator in carrying out regional activities ranging from meetings, training, administration of rentals and utilities, regional plans.
- Assisting members visiting the CRC.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Gathering and compiling regional stories
- Written and oral communication skills
- Information technology skills
- Engagement skills, including interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma inSocial Sciences, Education, Humanities or any relevant qualifications. Those with a Degree will have an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Must have proficiency in the use of technology as an information management tool
- Excellent communication, Writing and Presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Computer literate, experience working with databases strongly preferred
Interested candidates must send their application letters along with detailed curriculum vitae by 20th January, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTENTION Regional Coordinator.