The Malawi Scotland Partnership (MaSP) has organized an Annual Symposium to be held as follows:
Venue: Lilongwe Hotel
Date: 5th February 2019
Time: 8:00am to 12:30pm
The aim of the symposium is to:
- Raise awareness of the new Scottish Government International Development Strategy and seek Malawian input on the implementation of this Strategy;
- Support projects to share information about what they’re doing, where, with what impact;
- Facilitate active networking and shared learning between projects;
- Provide updates from, and opportunities to connect with: Government of Malawi, Scottish Government, Scotland Malawi Partnership, MaSP and British High Commission
- Identify key opportunities and challenges and plan as a sector how to respond
To facilitate effective networking we encourage two representatives from each project to attend if possible so that one person can man the project’s stall while the other visits other’s stalls at this point in the agenda.
To confirm your participation, please contact our Kondwani Chirambo by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +265 998 531 708.